Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thinking About a Home Business?

Here is My Experience with a Home Business....
I have created this blog to show people how my life has been changed by starting a home business. About 8 months ago, I was looking for a change in my life and career that would move my life in the direction of the income level and lifestyle that I have always dreamed about and seen myself living. I was $15,000.00 in credit card debt, worked 40 hours a week in my chiropractic office, and was paying my bills on a month to month basis barely making my rent each month. I was in no position to put more money down to start up a home business. After doing some intense thinking and focusing on what I really want out of life, I decided that I was in debt so much, a few more thousand dollars spent on a start-up home business wouldn't really make make situation much worse. So I took the "leap" and maxed out my last credit card... Since I didn't have much money, I started a "grass roots" marketing campaign with virtually no money to introduce people to the same opportunity that I found. Using the principles, training and support I have in my home business company, I quickly started to turn my life around and even generate an additional income. The first month was a little slow, but as I progressed in my business the money started to trickle and then flow in. I have been able to take 3 vacations in the last 8 months, something I hadn't done for years before. All my credit cards are paid off and I'm in the process of remodeling my first house. I have even been shopping for a new Mercedes! If I hadn't taken that first "leap of faith," my life would have continued on the same boring, struggling path that it had for several years. My skepticism about a legitimate home business has been washed away as I've seen the money come rolling in.... Keep in mind, nothing in this business will just fall into your lap. This is a real business and you actually have to take it just as serious as your "real" job if not more. A home business is not for everyone and usually half the people who start drop out as they don't take as a serious investment. I decided to be in the half that succeeds and that has been one of the best decision of my life. If I never decided to take that step forward this never would have happened. It is all about making a decision and committing to it.... If you have any thoughts or questions feel free to contact me anytime thought my website http://www.vellalifestyle.com/ or call me directly at (858)605-0888.

Thanks for logging onto my blog and reading my story,

Sam Vella

No comments: